Meaningful Senselessness

All excitements and mysteries of life
It can be ever-changing in such ways
Like a south sun drowning in a north sky
Or autumn leaves fading into slate grey
Two roses locking to intertwine
A live crimson fire blazing bashful blue
The jolt of nerves when your fond eyes meet mine
Catching you dreaming, if only he knew.
A book to read containing absent text
Days when the sun glistens and the moon burns
When mirrors show what is to happen next
Perfected talent while much more to learn.
Memories blowing in and out of mind
Staying as true as a book with no bind.

posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young girl who loves to write!
I've been writing stories, songs and poems ever since I could string a sentence together!
When I'm not writing I enjoy listening to music, telling everyone how tired I am, laughing and scouring Wikipedia's Colour List for any new hues!
If you like my work, I will be very grateful if you would come back to read what's new :)
Thank you everyone!
That Wordy Writer
© The Wordy Writer. Powered by Blogger.

A place to lose yourself in sensational stories, sentimental sonnets and poems, daring decriptions and loquacious lyrics.

    Next Post!

    • The Unforgiving Room
    • Tuesday 26th October

Recent Comments