"To write or not to write, that is the question."

- A quote by Shakespeare.
Well sort of.
It seems like the kind of thing he might of said.
Especially if we were best friends.

Heyy everyone, this is That Wordy Writer!

After about 10 years of writing and writing whatever creative piece came to mind, I finally decided to post something every few days, whether it's a a part of a story, a poem or lyrics that I have made, it's all here for you guys!

If you like this blog, please check back :) I've worked really hard on everything here, and although sometimes everything I write may not be accurate, please try to enjoy yourself anyway :)


Well, I guess that's all for now!
Have fun reading!!


That Wordy Writer     scribble scribble


P.S. I worked really hard on everything here, so if you could refrain from clicking the copy button, I would be very grateful :)

posted under , , |

4 comments:

Lemur said...

Looks like you've got a great start going with your blog. And to answer the question: Yes! Write! :)

The CRITTER Project and Naked Without a Pen

The Intolerant Traveller said...

Great start and an amazing layout (I am very envious indeed!).

Definitely keep up the writing - might be worth checking your IP rights in terms of what you publish on here though.

Keep up the good work...

The Intolerant Traveller

Olivia said...

Good show Lemur! I'm sure Shakespeare would be delighted!

Thank you The Intolerant Traveller, I have read over the copyright terms of my country and (luckily) all seems to be in order!

I look forward to reading your blogs!

The Book of Drachma said...

I did enjoy your post, even though my writing is much more concrete, I do like a bit of the free spirit that you espouse.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm just a young girl who loves to write!
I've been writing stories, songs and poems ever since I could string a sentence together!
When I'm not writing I enjoy listening to music, telling everyone how tired I am, laughing and scouring Wikipedia's Colour List for any new hues!
If you like my work, I will be very grateful if you would come back to read what's new :)
Thank you everyone!
That Wordy Writer
© The Wordy Writer. Powered by Blogger.

A place to lose yourself in sensational stories, sentimental sonnets and poems, daring decriptions and loquacious lyrics.

    Next Post!

    • The Unforgiving Room
    • Tuesday 26th October

Recent Comments